Have you passed the GED test? I want to interview you for my first ever podcast on this website.
GED Success Story Podcast
I’m hoping to create my first GED Success Podcast with one of my website visitors. The interview should take only 15 minutes.
I think it’s important for GED students to know that passing the GED test is possible, and life changing.
What would we talk about in the interview?
- Who are you? How did you dropout of high school? What prompted you to take and pass the GED test?
- Did you study for the GED test or did you just register for the test and pass it? If you studied, how did you study (by yourself, in a group)?
- What was the most difficult part of the GED test for you? Did you need to take the test a 2nd or 3rd time?
- What advice would you give GED students?
- Has passing the GED test changed your life?
OK, I want to do a GED Podcast. How does it work?
Leave a comment on this blog article with your email. Leave your phone number also. I won’t publish the comment but I will email you with a few questions and to arrange a phone interview.
At a set time, during the evening, you and I will call a phone number for a 2-way conference call. I’ll record the call and publish it in a podcast.
You’re an Inspiration; Help others Pass the GED Test
Have you noticed how passing the GED test has changed your life and prospects? I certainly hope so.
Join me in doing a GED Success Podcast. Perhaps you could inspire others to become a GED Success Story.